Friday, April 20, 2012

its all about the ring

Okay.. lets talk engagement rings! One of my favorite topics :)
Now, with so many styles and options there is almost too many options!

All my life I have only loved one ring.
The solitare Tiffany Setting from Tiffany and Co. to me, it is perfection.
So simple, classic, and beautiful. You just cant go wrong.

BUT....
Recently I have been really liking another style... micropave.
Personally, I think Harry Winston does this style best with their cushion cut micropave ring

It is so different then what I would normally like but I have been falling in love with it more and more!

Here are some other pretty rings I've come across...

Although I do love the new trendy style of the micropave, the winner for me still is the Tiffany Setting from Tiffany and Co.... simple and amazing.

Love, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment