Friday, June 1, 2012

Moms Birthday and Federicos

Today was my wonderful mom's birthday.
We had a nice relaxing day and had coffee, walked, and had lunch.

For dinner, we had our favorite pizza and beer.
(I didn't have beer cause I hate it, but my mom, dad and boyfriend kenny enjoyed it)

If you want really amazing, consistently good pizza, go to Federicos in Shrewsbury, NJ.
Its perfectly cooked pizza made with fresh local ingredients and never disappoints.
I have been to so many pizza places that are good once, then you go back and its terrible.
Consistency is a huge part of having a successful business, and Federicos has that.

Go try it for yourself :)

and for dessert I made peanut butter and fleur de sel brownies :)
(Recipe coming shortly!)
Happy Birthday Mama, hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment