Saturday, May 12, 2012

Asbury Park, NJ


Asbury Park, NJ is about 10 minutes from my home and one of my favorite places around me.
I love everything about it. I think it has such an aclectic feel to it. It is right on the ocean, and it just beautiful. And my absolute favorite street in Asbury is Cookman Ave.
I would love to live there one day. It has adorable shops, yummy restaurants, and lots of art galleries which I love!
What I think is the best part, is the history in asbury park. I love the old buildings and old feel that they revamped to be gorgeous. They took old buildings like banks, and warehouses, and instead of knocking them down and building a modern resturant, they used the buildings as it and worked with the building to make the restaurants and shops even more special.

If you have never been to Asbury Park, NJ you should definitely check it out.




1 comment: