Saturday, May 5, 2012

Make a wedding binder

Do you ever come across wedding ideas and tell yourself you want to remember that for when the time comes? Well for me that happens all the time and I want to remember exactly what it was so that when the time comes for my wedding I will have a bunch of ideas to choose from that have caught my eye. 

Well I decided I was going to make a wedding binder. Just a place to put all my ideas I come across, weather it be online or in a magazine. It is an organized way to keep your ideas together. For me, making the actual binder was the best part. I am very organized and maybe a little OCD and organizational things are my favorite. So arranged all my ideas into a wedding binder so when the time comes, I will be one step ahead of the game! :)

I arranged my wedding binder into these sections: engagement, bridesmaids, groomsmen, location, dress, flowers, food and drink, cake, music, decor, invites and thank yous, details, and photography.



1 comment:

  1. making wedding binder is a great Idea. That will help to put all wedding ideas in one place.

    ReplyDelete