Thursday, May 3, 2012

marilyn

To me, Marilyn Monroe is the epitomy of beauty.She was flawless.
But what I liked most about her though was that she was an amazing role model for girls. She was not a stick thin, size 0 model like now a days, she had curves and looked healthy. Even not being a size 0 she is the biggest sex icon of all time. I think that the women that young girls idolize today is all wrong. These models and actresses who are pencil thin gives young girls the wrong message that this is what they have to look like if they want to be beautiful. Which leads to eating disorders and low self-esteem of the girls who happen to not fit into that size 0 dress. I believe that the fashion and movie industry have skewed the image of beauty and I hope that it changes and sends out a better message. Beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes.



No comments:

Post a Comment